- NO THERMAL BRIDGING: Foam wrapped-wood studs with Interlocking panels virtually eliminate air infiltration through the walls (convective heat-loss). The structure is covered by a minimum of 2” of insulation from the top of the I.C.F. (Insulated Concrete Form) foundation to the underside of the roof trusses (conductive heat-loss).
- NO COLD SPOTS: A full insulation panel is intact behind each header & footer of all doors & windows creating a fully insulated area.These are areas of not only radiative, conductive and convective heat loss as well as water infiltration.
- CODE COMPLIANCE: R-24 value in every wall. **Complies with current local and national building codes. Plumbing located on an exterior wall has the benefit of a full panel thickness of Thermal Lock Wall between it and the cold exterior.
- QUICK ON-SITE ASSEMBLY: No measuring stud centers required, they simply fit into the wall every 16”. Only 3 Thermal Lock components required for normal construction. The Wall sections can also be prefabricated off site and shipped to the construction.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE: The Thermal Lock Wall contains NO chlorofluorocarbons.
** Up to date with the new energy codes that came into effect May 2016.